Q: The car makes a noise on the driver side by the head and I got under it and I notice it has a water leak

How can I fix it?? How would I now if it's best the replace the engine

Hello there, thank you for asking about your 2005 Ford Explorer. You should have the cooling system pressure tested to isolate and locate the leak and diagnose the noise. A technician from YourMechanic can do this test and diagnose the leak and noise, and make any necessary repairs.

3. The car makes a noise on the driver side by the head and I got under it and I notice it has a water leak