Q: The car is having trouble starting up ,70 percent of the time it starts right up. the other 30 percent, it randomly won't start its

Car wont start some times for no reason on certain days it will start with one crank of the engine,other day's it will crank and crank but wont start unless I give it a little push start I don't think it's the starter because the engine cranks, dont think its the battery because the car won't start even after a long drive giving the battery a good charge frome the alternator.thank you for your help any advise will do!

A: Hey there thanks for writing in about your ...

Hey there thanks for writing in about your 1998 Honda Accord. This could be a few things. A faulty ignition switch, a failing crank sensor, or possibly other faulty sensors could be the cause. To have this taken care of, consider having a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your car’s location to diagnose and repair the hard start issue.