Q: the car is acting like its getting to much fuel. changed the fuel pump, fuel filter, and the fuel pump relay.

when we step on the gas it either bogs down or stalls, then the car wont start. cant smell gas but acts like its flooded. what could it be? we think its the fuel pressure regulator or the fuel injectors? please help we ha ve been working on this car for 3 months now. just when we think we get the car fixed something else is wrong with it. the fan has also stopped working and when we took out the sensor on the radiator the fans turned on. we changed the thermostat and the temperature control sensor below the thermostat. we have also changed the coil packs the module underneath them the spark plugs and wires.

A: There could be a few things contributing to...

There could be a few things contributing to your problem. You are correct that clogged or sticking fuel injectors and possibly the fuel pressure regulator could be faulty. A plugged catalytic converter can also cause the vehicle to bog down. A failing throttle position sensor can cause the symptoms you describe as well. I suggest having a certified technician, like one from, do a few tests to determine the exact cause of your starting concern.