Q: The car has a very hard time with cold starts.

When starting the car for the first time in the morning, it always has a really tough time getting going. The starter motor will rev rev rev really quickly for a few seconds before the engine will begin to stumble. It will stumble for a little while, with these little ignitions here and there but no full start of the engine. This only happens in the cold if after the car has been turned off overnight. Pressing on the accelerator while the starter is turning will remedy the problem somewhat.

I've replaced the battery already. I've also replaced the starter motor. I checked for vacuum leaks around the intake manifold and the vacuum lines. I've also checked fuel pressure, which came back normal. So far everything about the car seems normal. Thanks.

3. The car has a very hard time with cold starts.