Q: The car has a miss in the second cylinder - 1994 Chevrolet Camaro

I have replaced spark plugs and wires and i don't know what else to do but the car is missing on the second cylinder, What else could cause it to be missing?

A: You will need to have the engine diagnosed ...

You will need to have the engine diagnosed for the misfire. The engine fuel injector checked and the cylinder compression checked. If you have good compression and are getting spark to the cylinder then you may have a clogged or inoperative fuel injector. Have the injector checked and replaced and the combustion chamber cleaned.