Q: The car had to be jump-started, the engine unresponsive now

Hi. My car ran fine until recently when it developed some starting issues. It happens suddenly several times but I managed to jump-start the car. The last time however, it wasn't successful so we had the car towed. I had the battery replaced but it didn't fix the starting issue. Now the lights and radio work great but car doesn't start still. The engine is completely unresponsive at this point. There is no cranking, nothing. Do you have any idea what happened with my car? Thank you in advance.

3. The car had to be jump-started, the engine unresponsive now