Q: Starting issues

Had a hard start. But it doesn't start anymore even when u try to boost the battery.

There are many things that may cause the car not to start, however based upon the previous symptoms you have described (i.e. hard starting), this suggests you may have had a starter relay that was previously working intermittently and has now finally failed completely. The starter relay directs power from the battery to the starter solenoid which then engages the starter when you turn the key. When this is not working properly, you may notice intermittent starting problems including no response when turning the key to start. Generally, when this does fail, it does so very randomly and usually without warning other than intermittent starting. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and replace your starter relay.