Q: The car drove fine. I came back out and are lighting bolt popped up and it won't go over 5mph 2006 Dodge Charger

My car won't speed up over 5mph and has red lighting bolt.

If the charging system is malfunctioning this can cause the computer to go into failsafe mode and limit speed so you can safely get off the road. You will need to have the system checked and scanned to see if you need an alternator replaced or there is another major failure.

3. The car drove fine. I came back out and are lighting bolt popped up and it won't go over 5mph 2006 Dodge Charger