Q: The car don't start. It's a Mercedes C class C200

A message was on the dashboard saying engine coolant low was on for maybe a month or so I looked at the level it seemed OK I was going to take it to a garage next two days. The car didn't start this morning. Last night maybe a mile away from home the engine light came on I stalled then all the lights came on, on the dashboardon, I turned off the car. I tuned the car on again and came home , then this morning didn't turn on I try to jump star it but it didn't. I noticed that a black liquid came out of the cooler tap I opened it and the liquid was kind of thick and black. What do you think is wrong with it. Many thanks Mimosa

The black liquid coming out of the coolant cap is most likely oil in your coolant. This is typically a sign of a blown cylinder head gasket. This can happen when the car overheats to an extreme level or has been overheated for a long period of time. If the coolant level has been low for a month, this is likely a result of this. When this happens, this head gasket will leak oil into the coolant and cause a major drop in compression as a result of not being able to seal off the combustion chamber. This is what causes the car to stall. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to inspect the liquid and diagnose the starting problem in order to have this corrected.

3. The car don't start. It's a Mercedes C class C200