Q: the brake light on the dash has refused to go out even when i disengage the the hand brake.

the brake light on the dash has refused to go out even when i disengage the the hand brake. also the ABS sign is on in the dash constantly. please is there a connection between the two. Again, there is another light at the lower left hand corner of the dash, just below the check engine light, it is like the skid light. Please what do i do about these lights, it is disturbing.

3. the brake light on the dash has refused to go out even when i disengage the the hand brake.