Q: The belt

How to put the belt on

Q: Q: Car cannot be started

Hello. It sounds like your car’s battery is starting to go bad or is bad already. It doesn’t sound like a serious problem with the engine exists. In addition to the possibility that you have a bad battery, it is...

Q: replaced serpentine belt now no ac

If the a/c was working before you changed the belt and not it does not work and the belt squeaks then you may have put the belt on incorrect and it is blocking the a/c clutch from engaging. Check each...

Q: Heater Core Replacement

Hi, thanks for your question. I'd be happy to help. If you follow the direction to remove the heater core, you will have to remove the rear floor duct to remove heater core cover. To get the rear floor duct...