Q: The belt

How to put the belt on

Q: Car shaking, grating noise in reverse

Hello. If there is no grease on the axle, this may cause the car to shake and make grating sounds while driving. This happens because the grease that is in the axle lubricates the other moving parts in the axle....

Q: My power steering just stopped working as o got stuck in the snow just now

It's possible that the front suspension and/or the steering rack sustained damage during this incident. The only other potential cause is a power steering pump failure and/or a failure of the drive belt. I recommend you request a power steering...

Q: Why is my ABS light on-on the dash?

The ABS system turns on the light when it sees a fault in one of its sensors or output components. In order to properly diagnose the system, you will need to have the ABS system scanned to see if there...