Q: The back end of the suv sways in the back when driveing down the road what would cause this its scary

Also when you shift in to reverse it clinks hard what would cause this

It sounds like you may have some loose suspension parts on the rear of your vehicle. I would recommend having the rear wheels shook down to determine which parts have the free play. If you feel a sway in the rear, it is possible that the rear sway bar links have broken. As for the transmission issue, I would recommend having your transmission mount inspected for wear and replaced as necessary. Consider YourMechanic for these services as they can be completed from your home or office.

3. The back end of the suv sways in the back when driveing down the road what would cause this its scary