Q: The Aveo starts to kick when i start to accelerate at 2000rpms and its everytime

The Aveo starts to kick when i start to accelerate at 2000rpms and its everytime i thought it was a bad fuel injector so i changed the bad one did the work myself and the car is fully maintenance on its regular routine. Idk why it kicks but its been doing that since my heater hose been changed. Thank you guys hope you can help

When you say your car kicks, I think of a misfire in the engine under load. If you are getting a misfire, then a trouble code for the cylinder would be set.

You should scan the computer and identify the cylinder that is misfiring, remove the coil and plug for that cylinder, and look for signs of arching. You may have gotten coolant into the spark plug coil hole and shorted it out.

If a coil is wet with coolant or oil, then clean out the spark plug hole before removing the plug, clean and dry off the plug wire, then reinstall to see if the problem returns. If it does, then you may have to replace the coil/boot, and replace the spark plugs.

• The Aveo starts to kick when i start to accelerate at 2000rpms and its everytime