Q: the ac only works on defrost

When I try to turn the A/C on it will only blow out through defrost

3. the ac only works on defrost

Q: How can I tell if my radiator uses a bevel washer or a nut?

Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. When it comes to replacing the radiator in your vehicle, it is best to replace the radiator with the OEM type. If there are two types of radiators that go into your vehicle, you...

Q: Car computer showing several fault codes.

I would have a technician tune the car up and replace the spark plugs and coil packs. That is the code for misfire and coil pack problems. Code p01297 is a code for the map sensor. You could have a...

Q: Gas gauge is not working correctly

If the gauge pointer on the fuel gauge is registering incorrectly, or fluctuating excessively (it can move a little depending on vehicle angle and motion), there could be a problem with the sending unit in the gas tank, the dash...