Q: The 2nd and 3rd gears work sometimes and then sometimes it doesn't. Or when I cut the car off, it works

Sometimes when I drive the car the first gear changes but the 2nd and 3rd gear doesn't. But I can park it. My car has 120000 miles.

A: Hi, thanks for writing in. Have you checked...

Hi, thanks for writing in. Have you checked the transmission fluid? If it is low you could have this problem. It is also possible that there may be an internal problem with the transmission that may require a rebuild. It is common around this mileage to have the transmission overhauled with your particular vehicle. I would recommend you take your car to an experienced transmission shop as they will have the best knowledge and experience to get your problem taken care of. Hope this helps and I wish you the best of luck!