Q: That’s the last question I have can You answer that for me

That’s the last question I have can you answer that for me

3. That’s the last question I have can You answer that for me

Q: the horn honks when turning the key to start the truck?

Both the power to the ignition switch and the ground to the horn relay pass through the clockspring. The clockspring is a spiral-wound electrical connector which allows a vehicle's steering wheel to turn while still making an electrical connection between...

Q: The Check Engine Light came on, I hooked it up to my scanner and got the code P0308

Hello. A cylinder misfire can be caused by many things. If you are not able to notice any issues with engine performance then the misfire is likely minor or intermittent. A few common causes for a misfire are a faulty...

Q: My truck is overheating, I hear it hissing and I see steam too.

Hello, thanks for writing in. I'd be happy to help. Steam from the engine is usually a sign of a small cooling system leak. I would recommend taking a close look at the area where the steam appears to be...