Q: That’s the last question I have can You answer that for me

That’s the last question I have can you answer that for me

3. That’s the last question I have can You answer that for me

Q: My truck runs rough/stalls when I turn at low speed and low rpm.

Hi there. In most cases, this will occur due to an obstruction of fuel or the inability to correctly mix the right ratio of fuel to oxygen. This could be due to dirty or clogged fuel injectors, throttle body or...

Q: Car idles and stalls; scan shows P0137

This engine has had many technical bulletins for stalling or idling rough and most called for the engine control module (ECM) to be reprogrammed. I recommend having the engine scanned to check for any codes, the engine checked for...

Q: Oil pressure sensor, crankshaft, camshaft, and car running funny

Hello. If the oil light is on then there may be an internal engine problem. As for the check engine light the code needs to be read to know where the problem is. If the code states that there is...