Q: That’s the last question I have can You answer that for me

That’s the last question I have can you answer that for me

3. That’s the last question I have can You answer that for me

Q: Does a 1998 Dodge Dakota SLT automatic transmission have differential fluid? Do i add it or is it called something?

The automatic transmission in your vehicle uses ATF+4 automatic transmission fluid. The differential uses GL-5 80W-90 gear oil, with a friction modifier if you've got a limited slip rear end.

Q: Crankshaftpositionsensor

A failed crankshaft position sensor can cause symptoms like this. When you crank the engine, the engine control unit looks for a signal from the crankshaft position sensor to determine where each cylinder is. When the signal is received, the...

Q: AstroStart 2524 just beeps trying to start engine. Lock and unlock work fine.

Hi there. First check the starter wire, it is tan / light blue located at the ignition harness. Usually during installation of the remote start system this wire is cut leaving you with two ends. One wire is coming from...