Q: Tensioner pully went bad changed it and the belt, but now car wont start?

The other morning my car started squealing real bad and died on me at a traffic light. I got it to crank long enough to get it off the road into a parking lot then I shut it off.I changed the tensioner Pully and the belt but now it still will not start. It turns over with know problem but it won't start up. Please help me its still sitting in a parking lot. I'm thinking it's the coil pack or maybe jumped timing but am not sure.

3. Tensioner pully went bad changed it and the belt, but now car wont start?