Q: Tensioner pully went bad changed it and the belt, but now car wont start?

The other morning my car started squealing real bad and died on me at a traffic light. I got it to crank long enough to get it off the road into a parking lot then I shut it off.I changed the tensioner Pully and the belt but now it still will not start. It turns over with know problem but it won't start up. Please help me its still sitting in a parking lot. I'm thinking it's the coil pack or maybe jumped timing but am not sure.

Hi there. Numerous components can create a no start condition. Isolating whether it is a loss of fuel, spark, or both needs to be confirmed to help diagnose the possibilities. Your thinking it needs a coil pack, leads me to believe, there is no spark. This could be the result of a failed CKP (crankshaft position) sensor. The timing chain jump would cause the engine to turn over without compression. Replacing components without diagnoses, can be expensive and time consuming without resolution. I recommend having your vehicle’s no start be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.

3. Tensioner pully went bad changed it and the belt, but now car wont start?