Q: Q: Temp gauge goes up and down

The temp gauge goes up to ninety then goes back down

3. Q: Temp gauge goes up and down

Q: I just bought a used 99 Honda Accord V-6 2-door and I noticed steam or smoke coming from under the hood, at a drive thru

Hello, thanks for writing in about your 1999 Honda Accord. From what you've described, I think your issue is fairly simple. You probably just need a new thermostat. However, to avoid any unnecessary repairs, I would recommend having one of...

Q: Check Engine light on with specific codes.

I would like to start off by saying that the numbers you gave only contain two trouble codes, which are Codes P0405 and P0455. The 01/02 is code 1 of 2 and 02/02 is code 2 of 2. The KWP...

Q: temperture sensor

VW / Audi has had lots of "issues" with sensors in the early 2000 model years. 2003 is one of them. The coolant temperature sensor is one of the most common. While it's not unusual for a coolant temperature sensor...