Q: Temperature Warning light still coming on

The Temperature Warning light continues to come on. Whatever I had done before did not fix the issue and it continues to be a problem.

The temperature warning light comes on when your engine is overheating, or close to overheating. The cooling system is designed to keep the engine at the proper operating temperature. If any component in this system fails, overeating may result. This could be anything from a stuck closed thermostat to a leaking radiator. These vehicle also use an electric water pump which is known to be problematic. I suggest having a trained mechanic diagnose and repair your vehicle’s overheating issue as soon as possible, since this can cause extensive engine damage.