Q: Temperature rises when air or heat turned off

When I have the air conditioner or heater on, the temperature stays normal. But when I turn the air or heat off, the temperature rises.

3. Temperature rises when air or heat turned off

Q: Intermittent stalling while idle or driving

Hello there. Many common faults can cause your 1994 C1500 to have intermittent stalling when driving. You have done well in replacing the injectors, fuel pump, and other sensors as well as the plugs and wires, as these are typical...

Q: My coolant fan don't work why when it's in good condition

The fan is operated by a thermostatic switch and a relay or control unit, so there are several components in the chain that could fail. Diagnosing a fan that isn't working is a matter of doing a point to point...

Q: motor mount replacement at home

Hello. Depending on what engine you have, the type of transmission in the van, and which mount you are replacing will determine the mount replacement procedure. You may have to drop the subframe to remove the mount you need to...