Q: temperature gauge is reading up quick to 5-6 points after turning the car on and driving

the coolent resorvior seems to be between minimum level indicator close to it and between maximum level indicator do i need to fill coolent or any other possible issue

Hello. As long as the coolant level remains above the minimum line at all times you are okay. Check the coolant level when the engine is hot, if the coolant level is below the max hot indicator then you may top it off with coolant. If you decide to top it off, remember to wait until the engine is cool, and the pressure from the system is relieved, before opening up the cooling system.

If you need assistance with this, feel free to contact a certified mechanic who can top off your coolant and diagnose any overheating issues if necessary.

• temperature gauge is reading up quick to 5-6 points after turning the car on and driving