Q: Temp gauge rising while at idle

Changes the radiator after trying to start it the car temp gauge goes up after 5 mins of being parked I rev the engine and the temp gauge goes down

3. Temp gauge rising while at idle

Q: Temp gauge goes up and down weather in idle or driving.

Hi there. At first glance, it appears you might have a slight obstruction of debris or air bubbles inside your cooling system that can cause the type of symptoms you're describing. If you haven't had your coolant flushed in at...

Q: Q: Car cannot start, engine unresponsive

The hard start issue on your 1994 Toyota Previa could be a variety of possibilities from something as simple as a dirty battery cable to a faulty starter, starter relay switch, or many other possibilities. Your vehicle requires a clean...

Q: There is a rattling when accelerating only in my 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer

Hi there. This is typically caused by a loose exhaust heat shield. Over time these will come loose and cause this to occur. In most cases the heat shiled can be welded to keep it from making noise. In other...