Q: tbi injectors

The tbi injectors arnt spraying I have checked to see if I have spark and I do as well as I have used noid lights to check for pulse in which I have and I also have fuel but for some reason the injectors arnt spraying I have bought brand new injectors and they do the same thing I have also rebuilt he tbi

If there is power to the injectors, and they make an audible clicking noise (that is, mechanically the injectors are functioning) measure the fuel system pressure and be sure that the pressure is within Factory Service Manual specifications. If pressure is low (or there is a pressure drop), due to a clogged filter, or a poorly performing fuel pump, the injectors will not perform well. If, on the other hand, there is no power to the injectors (no clicking), the circuit, including all engine controls in the circuit, has to be traced. If there is absolutely no fault in the circuit, typically a known good PCM will be substituted to see if that resolves the problem. If you want these steps performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a no start diagnostic and the responding mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic.