Q: TAPPING NOISE IN ENGINE NISSAN PATHFINDER 2002 155,OO K

LOUD TAPPING NOISE FRONT ENGINE - DECREASES ON ACCLERATION

3. TAPPING NOISE IN ENGINE NISSAN PATHFINDER 2002 155,OO K

Q: Q: Failed smog check

Hi. This is a fairly common concern for smog failure, it indicates the computer has detected a large leak in the evaporative emissions system. 90% of the time this is due to the fuel cap not being secured properly. Sometimes,...

Q: I have switched the iss and the oss and it still has problems what els can it be?

I need more detail on your problem, but it sounds like you are having transmission concerns. If the input and output shaft speeds are not correct and the transmission control module is throwing codes, you may have an internal transmission...

Q: Vdc light slip light wants to stall when push the gas

The near stalling when you push the gas pedal is a consequence of the air fuel ratio being off as the throttle admits more air to the intake. The causes of the "wrong" ratio lie somewhere in the fuel delivery...