Q: Takes gears but it's not moving

When I put the gears it's taking but when I trying to move forward it doesn't move at all I can just see the rev counter going up

Hey there. This is a sure sign that the clutch disc is worn out or came apart. The clutch disc is sandwiched between the clutch pressure plate and the engine flywheel. When you press in on the clutch pedal this releases the clutch disc and the connection between the engine and transmission is released. This allows you to put the transmission in gear or change gears as you are driving.

Now as you release the clutch pedal the pressure plate starts to normally press on the clutch disc and pushes it toward the flywheel and the clutch disc that is connected to the transmission input shaft begins to turn to move the vehicle. If the clutch disc is worn out of the material on it (similar to brake pad material) then the pressure plate cannot touch it to push it into the flywheel.

You will need to have the transmission removed and the clutch assembly inspected and the transmission input shaft inspected to make sure the input shaft to the transmission is not damaged.