Q: Q: taillights not working

My taillights are not working, but the brake lights are working. The bulbs and fuses are okay too. What could be wrong?

3. Q: taillights not working

Q: Cabin fan inop - no heat or A/C

While you have it turned on, try wiggling the wires to the resistor and blower motor to see if you have a poor wire connection. If it still will not come on again, then you may have burned out the...

Q: Q: How do I flash the high beams?

You can flash the high beams to get someone’s attention, or to alert other drivers. To do so pull the turn signal lever towards you, and then release it. The high beams will flash on and then off, and the...

Q: I had the blower motor replaced, it worked for the last week. Today the fans were kicking on and off then off completely.

This may be related to a faulty blower motor or blower motor relay. Occasionally, the blower motor itself will wear out or become faulty working intermittently as the brush contacts inside the motor wear out. The blower motor relay supplies...