Q: Taillights not working after crash

My taillights don't work. I tried changing the fuse, but that only works for one day, as they pop every time I put a new one in. I crashed and had some wires dangling from my front bumper. I am thinking that has something to do with my tailights not wanting to turn on. I don't think it has anything to do with the bulbs.

A: Hi there, depending on where the crash was,...

Hi there, depending on where the crash was, these wires may be part of the circuit that controls the tail lights. The tail lights come on with the yellow parking lights on the front so they are likely not working as well. One of our certified technicians here at YourMechanic would be able to inspect the wiring for damage and re-secure them so they aren't dangling.