Q: Taillights not turning on

My taillights are not turning on. The headlights and brakelights work though.

3. Taillights not turning on

Q: Tail lights and dash light don't work on a '94 Chevy 1500

It really depends on where you live and what the going rate is. I'm in a big city here at Houston and the dealer's charge around $120-140 per hour of labor. That might help you get an idea if you...

Q: I have an Acura RL 2005 with 140k miles, never the transmission fluid has been change. Should I change and do the three times flus

Your vehicle has a Maintenance Minder system, that provides automated reminders of when particular services should be performed. If Maintenance Minder code "3" displays on your instrument panel, you should replace your transmission and transfer case fluid. However, if you...

Q: Q: Possible electrical issue

This sounds as though you are having multiple problems that would need to be addressed. The broken latch may be the cause of the dead battery, but not the Check Engine Light illumination, or the radio not working; the radio...