Q: Tail lights not working.I checked fuse diagram and i dont see it

When head lights are on the back lights are not..I checked the manual and i dont seem to see where the parking light/tail light fuse is, is it under another name

The fuse is F22 and it is a 15A fuse. It is located in the underhood fuse box (Ford calls this a Smart Junction Box). If the fuse is not blown, or blows again, some further electrical troubleshooting will be needed. If you’re having trouble repairing the tail light, you can always have your light issue diagnosed and repaired by a technician from YourMechanic at your home or office.