Q: Tail lights not working

My tail lights aren't functioning as they should because they only light up at night when you press on the brake. We've changed the light bulbs, checked for any misplaces wires, and checked the fuse so we can't seem to figure out what the issue is.

Hi, thanks for writing in. If the tail lights are not working when the headlights are turned on, this usually means that the relay from the turn signal indicator that turns on your headlights may be damaged. The best way to be certain is to have one of our local mechanics complete an electrical taillight inspection to pinpoint exactly what is damaged; so it can be repaired.

3. Tail lights not working