Q: Tachometer pulsing at different speeds

Driving down the road the tach will pulse very slight at different speed's

3. Tachometer pulsing at different speeds

Q: Q: Iac valve

Danny. We appreciate you contacting us and asking questions - but this issue with your Dakota is something that we really can't "guess" at what might be normal or is wrong with your Dakota. Any responsible mechanic would insist on...

Q: Car has knock in the motor and won't start.

It sounds like your engine may be seizing up due to low oil. I would first recommend checking the engine oil to ensure its proper level. If the oil is low this could be your problem. If the engine is...

Q: I have dodge dakota 2003. I replaced the waterpump and thermastat but my truck is still overheating i have to constantly put fluid

Hi there: An engine will overheat any time the cooling system is malfunctioning (i.e., when the coolant doesn’t absorb, transport, and dissipate heat effectively). There are several individual components that comprise the cooling system on our 2003 Dodge that could...