Q: Tachometer doesn't work, and speedometer not accurate

The tachometer doesn't work, and the speedometer is not accurate.

A: The instrument cluster circuit board, which...

The instrument cluster circuit board, which is part of the cluster assembly, may be the cause of the problem. If so, the cluster may need to be replaced, and the speedometer sensor will need to be checked or replaced. If the speedometer is accurate, the cluster or sensor is at fault. Make sure that the tires are the size recommended for your vehicle; having a different size may throw off the speedometer. I recommend having a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect the Engine Control Unit (ECU), and recommend the best path to repair.