Q: Tach and speedometer out

The tachometer and speedometer have gone out along with gas and temp gauge. The vehicle was just serviced and had the heads machined and repaired.

Hello. The needles on the instrument cluster are controlled by small motors. I will assume the lights still work, but the needles do not. In this case, it is possible that some connections were left or damaged during the repair and the cluster has no signal to report. Otherwise, there may be a failure inside the instrument cluster. Have an experienced technician inspect for electrical problems and look over the previous work done. You may want to consider returning to the facility for warranty work.

3. Tach and speedometer out