Q: T-case won't lock in put a new t-case and shifting motor in checked all the fuses nothing is blown. Front end locks nothing else

T-case won't lock in put a new t-case and shifting motor in checked all the fuses nothing is blown. Front end locks nothing from the t-case no 4x4 lights come on in the dash

You should first check the fuse in the fuse box located by the vehicle "A" pillar in the passenger side kick panel. Afterwards, check both relays in the engine compartment fuse box for the 4WD actuation. If no problems are found then have the ECM scanned and tested using a scanner capable to actuate these devices.

If you need further assistance with this, consider YourMEchanic, as one of our mobile technicians can help pinpoint the electrical issue and help you fix it accordingly.

• T-case won't lock in put a new t-case and shifting motor in checked all the fuses nothing is blown. Front end locks nothing else