Q: Switched light bulbs, switched fuse, exchanged the reverse light switch, still not working

We switched the bulbs, the fuse, and the reverse switch...still not working

Hi there. If you are having problems with a reverse lights, it is possibly due to a reverse shift sensor or damaged electrical relay that powers the light. It’s also possible that you have an exposed wire that’s causing this issue. You might want to have a professional mechanic complete a light not working inspection to determine what is causing this issue.

3. Switched light bulbs, switched fuse, exchanged the reverse light switch, still not working