Q: switch for back hatch window and dome lites

have a prob with the back hatch window switch is next to the ashtray dos not work and it was is there a fuse out maybe and the dome lites not working hope it is just a fuse or so like maybe a relay idnt kno

Hi there. The inoperative back hatch window switch and inoperative dome lights could be, just a blown courtesy fuse. Circuit tests should be performed, if the fuse checks out good. The fuse may have been removed, if the dome light was staying on, due to a faulty door ajar switch. Proper diagnoses should be performed to avoid unnecessary repairs. I recommend having your vehicle’s inoperative rear window switch and dome light be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.