Q: Switch Captain to Bench

I own a 2008 Cadillac Escalade ESV V8. Do you know if I can switch my 2 captain seats that are powered and heated into a bench? It would be one captain on the right and a double in the middle and left. I am not sure if I can do the switch from a captain to bench. Thank you.

Hello. Interesting idea but it would unfortunately not work. The heating element is built into the seats and the rear does not have a space for the heating element to fit. Therefore relocating the heater element to the rear seats would not work.

3. Switch Captain to Bench