Q: Swapping engines.

I own a 2003 pt cruiser touring edition. 2.4 L non turbo. Want to put in 2.4 with turbo. Will it work wiring wise? And computer wise? I will put in a aftermarket tac for the turbo. Thank you

If you are going to try and replace the engine with the turbo engine for this car you are going to have more than a few modifications to do. The main one is the wire harnesses will b different. The exhaust is different. The computer and its programming is different. The instrument cluster is different along with the wiring in the dash. There are many differences that even I am not aware of and can cause major engine damage to the turbo and engine.

3. Swapping engines.