Q: Suzuki cars

Have you ever seen a Suzuki with a rear engine? I just saw one at the classic car meet and it was so tiny.

Yes, they’ve been making cars for quite some time. They didn’t really sell that much in the American market, but they made a lot of strange little cars that they sold in Asia. The Asians are going nuts over little cars because gas is expensive. The cars cost a bunch of money and the licenses for those little things are cheaper. They are cute little things. In Asia, they are driving around on those little scooters a million MPH anyways. It fits over there because the streets can be more narrow and congested.