Q: Suzuki cars

Have you ever seen a Suzuki with a rear engine? I just saw one at the classic car meet and it was so tiny.

A: Yes, they’ve been making cars for quite som...

Yes, they’ve been making cars for quite some time. They didn’t really sell that much in the American market, but they made a lot of strange little cars that they sold in Asia. The Asians are going nuts over little cars because gas is expensive. The cars cost a bunch of money and the licenses for those little things are cheaper. They are cute little things. In Asia, they are driving around on those little scooters a million MPH anyways. It fits over there because the streets can be more narrow and congested.