Q: SUV not accelerating like it should.

The SUV is not performing well when the gas pedal is pushed. It takes a while to get up to speed and has a knocking sound when accelerating, in addition to when it is idling. From past experience with this vehicle, I believe it might be the spark plugs, but I am not entirely sure.

The SUV is not performing well when the gas pedal is pushed. It takes a while to get up to speed and has a knocking sound when accelerating, in addition to when it is idling. From past experience with this vehicle, I believe it might be the spark plugs. I would have a certified mechanic come and inspect your vehicle and diagnose your issue.