Q: Suv is vibrating

My 2004 Trailblazer is vibrating really bad. I had the motor mounts replaced and now it seems to vibrate worse. I took it to another mechanic and he said it could be the timing belt. I don't know what to do. Can you please help me?

Hello, vibrations can be created from the engine not operating correctly or rotating components on the engine. This engine uses a timing chain assembly. If it is an engine concern, there would be a check engine light on. With vibrations things need to be isolated to locate the issue If this is not engine related I would take the drive belt off to eliminate the rotational components. Rotational components include coolant pump, cooling fan, alternator, power steering pump and a/c compressor. If you’d like, a certified Your Mechanic Technician can come to your location to perform an inspection of this issue. Please look at this web site for more information and service options. vibration

3. Suv is vibrating