Q: Suv is vibrating

My 2004 Trailblazer is vibrating really bad. I had the motor mounts replaced and now it seems to vibrate worse. I took it to another mechanic and he said it could be the timing belt. I don't know what to do. Can you please help me?

Hello, vibrations can be created from the engine not operating correctly or rotating components on the engine. This engine uses a timing chain assembly. If it is an engine concern, there would be a check engine light on. With vibrations things need to be isolated to locate the issue If this is not engine related I would take the drive belt off to eliminate the rotational components. Rotational components include coolant pump, cooling fan, alternator, power steering pump and a/c compressor. If you’d like, a certified Your Mechanic Technician can come to your location to perform an inspection of this issue. Please look at this web site for more information and service options. vibration