Q: Suspension replacement

I recently got my suspension evaluated at Sears and they told me I needed new everything so I got all the new parts such as shocks ,struts , ball joints ect how much would you charge to replace it and will it be cheaper if I came to you or you come to me

YourMechanic is a mobile service, for your convenience, so the mechanic can perform the required repairs right at your location. For strut installation, please click on "Get a Quote" at YourMechanic’s strut replacement service page. Follow a similar procedure for all additional parts and you can access each desired part at YourMechanic’s global services page which list all available services. Another option for you, which might be a little more convenient for you, is to simply request a suspension inspection. The mechanic will then come and inspect your vehicle and give you a total estimate after seeing what your situation is firsthand. That latter approach might make more sense because the labor time to replace components is less once, or as, other components are replaced. So, the easiest, and lowest cost, approach for you is to just request an initial visit and then the mechanic can give you one global total cost especially as there might be incidental parts, bolts, and so forth that you haven’t yet obtained but which will be essential. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Suspension replacement