Q: Suspension making sound when turning.

I hear a sound when making a wide turn. It sounds like it might be the suspension. In addition, when shifting gears, it sometimes feels hard.

Unfortunately, older Ford Fusions have often been found to have internal transmission problems. Some are able to be fixed with a simple reflash of the the transmission control module (TCM), but the majority require either a valve body replacement or entire transmission rebuild. As for your suspension noise, many things could cause that problem from worn strut mounts to CV axles. A trained technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose and repair both of your problems.