Q: Suspension making sound when turning.

I hear a sound when making a wide turn. It sounds like it might be the suspension. In addition, when shifting gears, it sometimes feels hard.

A: Unfortunately, older Ford Fusions have ofte...

Unfortunately, older Ford Fusions have often been found to have internal transmission problems. Some are able to be fixed with a simple reflash of the the transmission control module (TCM), but the majority require either a valve body replacement or entire transmission rebuild. As for your suspension noise, many things could cause that problem from worn strut mounts to CV axles. A trained technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose and repair both of your problems.