Q: Suspension makes crunching sounds

When I'm driving on a bumpy road, and around corners, I've noticed some crunching sounds. They are coming from the outside of the car, more specifically, from the front and back suspension area. The car runs great otherwise. What could be making the noise?

A: There are too many potential causes to list...

There are too many potential causes to list. It could be anything from a failed sway bar link to a worn control arm bushing. The only way to diagnose this problem is have your vehicle's suspension inspected first hand. I suggest you contact that team at YourMechanic, since we make house calls.