Q: Q: SUSPENSION

driver side wheel out, suspension issue

3. Q: SUSPENSION

Q: Went out to start my 2001 E 320 turned the key and there was a loud snapping noise like a short circuit. Now the instruments stil

Hi there. It's actually a problem with vehicles over 10 to 15 years of age in general. What typically occurs is that the ignition relay will be come damaged after years of continual wear and tear. This is most likely...

Q: hi. 2002 mb c240. light came on for visit shop battery/alternator. Battery is new. how to know if alternator is bad?

Hello, thank you for writing in. The alternator can be tested by checking the voltage coming from it while it is running with a voltmeter. You should also check the voltage when revving the engine to 2000 RPMs. The alternator...

Q: I have a 2004 Mercedes Benz ML350.

Hi there. Check the brakes and the wheel speed sensors to see if the are damaged or worn causing the ESP light to come on. A worn brake pad can cause the ESP light to come on as the wheel...