Q: Q: SUSPENSION

driver side wheel out, suspension issue

3. Q: SUSPENSION

Q: At what mm MUST I replace rear brakes?

Hello, thanks for your question. I would consider 3 mm to be the thickness that I would recommend for replacing the brakes. Some vehicles start out thinner than other vehicles, but under 3 mm is what most mechanics would consider...

Q: starter switch replaced and do you have the computer to reset it. Also need help to put my new gas tank in. I have taken all bolts

Hello. After replacing the ignition switch on your vehicle you should be able to reprogram it manually. Putting the key into the ignition and leaving it there for a few seconds until an indicator comes up on the dashboard saying...

Q: my rpm x 1000 gage is stuck on 7 and wont go back to 0

That might be a stepper motor failure. The gauge pointer is electronically controlled by a stepper motor. The stepper motors are soldered to the instrument panel circuit board and can be unsoldered and replaced. You can do it yourself, hire...