Q: Suspect belt or pump bearing

I hear a high-pitched whining noise from under the hood of my van. The noise increases when I accelerate. I suspect a belt or pump bearing.

3. Suspect belt or pump bearing

Q: One rear wheel warmer than the other, making scraping squeaking noise, started to vibrate when going faster

Hey there. It sounds like the hub may not have been pressed all the way into the bearing on installation. It's an easy mistake to make. Pressing in the hub takes a tremendous amount of force so it's sometimes hard...

Q: I would like to know if the tps sensor can affect the transmission shift.

Hi there. Sounds like the transmission range selector sensor is failing. Check the harness to the range selector on the transmission shifter located on the housing of the transmission. Visually look at the sensor and see if its broken or...

Q: Car is running hot but I put coolant in it

If you are full of coolant but are overheating then you either have a broken cooling fan or a thermostat that is stuck closed. If the fans are coming on then the most common failure will be the thermostat. ...