Q: Suppose my car has temperature sensors, and if my car ignition is off, then it will allow me to connect my car to a mobile app

Supposed My car have temperature sensors and if my car ignition is off then it will allow mi to connect my car to mobile application or not . Thing only for temperature sensor while car is off

A: Hello, an app for accessing your car temp s...

Hello, an app for accessing your car temp sensors (whether engine coolant or ambient air temp), will require access to the cars electronics through the OBD-II port, and a programmable communications device. The OBD-II port, and any temperature sensors on the vehicle are powered only while the ignition is in the Run/Start positions. To do what you are suggesting will require pretty much a stand-alone monitor and report piece of hardware, or a function driven by a wake-on-command facility using something like OnStar to retrieve temperature data.