Q: Is a supercharger a wise choice for a 2006 Dodge Charger

Would it be ok for my engine if I were too buy a super charger?

3. Is a supercharger a wise choice for a 2006 Dodge Charger

Q: My car won't start 2001 Dodge Stratus

Hi there - your problem may be a weak fuel pump, and a bad starter solenoid (relay). The whine you now hear while the key is turned on is probably the fuel pump - a good sign. The fact that...

Q: Steering wheel causing idling problems.

Hi there. The idle could be getting higher for the computer (ECM) is compensating the added load on the engine. There maybe an issue with the power steering system causing the extra load on the engine and making the idle...

Q: Do you provide parts when repairing like o2,sensors

Yes, of course, any needed, or desired, repair parts can be made part of any repair order so that you do not have to go through the time and trouble of researching and procuring repair parts. I see you are...