Q: Sunroof won't close

The sunroof will not close all the way. And the driver's door will not open from the inside.

The sunroof issue sounds like the track is in a bind, this could be due to poor lubrication and may have even broken a cable. It may just need re-aligned, but I would suggest having the power sunroof inspected before moving forward with any replacements. As far as the door handle, the issue is likely from the internal parts if the hand failing and not pulling the release linkage properly. The door panel would have to be removed to identify the failure within the door. A qualified technician should be recruited for these tasks to make sure that further damage isn’t incurred.