Q: Sunroof malfunctioning

The sunroof in my vehicle won't close all of the way.

3. Sunroof malfunctioning

Q: Sunroof broken.

Sometimes the seal around the sunroof sticks and if you give it a little push thats all it needs to overcome that binding, other times the switch or motor has failed but the fuse should always be checked first. Have...

Q: Car clicks once but won’t start!

Considering everything that's been replaced, the most likely cause of this issue is faulty wiring or a loose connection somewhere on a part that has been replaced. My best recommendation would be to go over everything that has been replaced...

Q: Q: Glow Plug

Hello. The starting issue you are having could very well be caused by the glow plug circuit. It may not be the glow plugs themselves (although it could be), but rather the wires and other parts of the circuit involved....